Mandy’s Farm is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the individuals we support, community visitors and volunteers, and our employees. We continue to operate in alignment with best practices and the most current information available from the New Mexico Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control.
- All Mandy’s Farm employees are required to wear a face mask at all times. When eating or drinking, we require appropriate social distancing from anyone else who may be present.
- All Mandy’s Farm employees and volunteers are asked to complete a health screening tool questionnaire immediately upon arrival at any service site.
- All volunteers are required to complete a temperature check immediately upon arrival at any service site.
- Support staff are assisting all residents with completing daily health screenings, and are required to communicate any new symptoms or the presence of a fever to our nursing team immediately.
- All employees are required to follow our disinfection and sanitation processes that have been updated to focus on frequent cleaning of high-touch areas at each site.
- Thorough hand washing (with soap and water, for 20 seconds or longer) is required before and after: food preparation, cleaning/disinfecting common surfaces, assisting participants with personal hygiene, assisting with medications, and entering/ exiting a Mandy’s Farm site.
- Employees are asked to strictly adhere to current public health orders and COVID-safe practices when not at work. To view the current guidelines, as they do change over time, please click here.
We recognize that this is a difficult period and that many of us have been directly impacted by this public health emergency in varying and deeply personal ways. Please know that we are working hard everyday to provide the resources necessary to minimize risk for all of our employees and participants.
The basics of social distancing:
The right way to wear a mask:
Why and how you should wear a face mask (in Spanish):
Hand washing instructions to protect against COVID-19:
Hand washing instructions (in Spanish):
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19:
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (in Spanish):